Hypnosis Instructor - Certified Hypnotherapist
About the Instructor
Debbie Taylor is the owner/operator of Intuitive Hypnosis in Portland, Oregon and the Portland School of Hypnosis. She is both a Consulting Hypnotist and Certified Hypnosis Instructor with the National Guild of Hypnotists. She has a Masters degree in Organizational Management and over 20 years experience working with children and families in public and private education, as both a teacher and principal. In her work at Intuitive Hypnosis Debbie has expanded her ability to help others by utilizing hypnosis to assist them in empowering themselves to lose weight; stop smoking and/or quit chewing tobacco; reduce stress and anxiety; improve performance in sports, academics, and much more. As instructor at the Portland School of Hypnosis Debbie combines her two decades of experience as an educator with her passion and skill as a consulting hypnotist.
- #1 - What are, or were, the payoffs for this unwanted habit?
- #2 - What is your NOW statement?
- #3 - Identify the desired outcome
- #4 - What evidence shows that you have accomplished your outcome?
- #5 - What image comes to mind because you have accomplished your outcome?
- #6 - What sounds are associated with this change?
- #7 - What does it feel like to have accomplished this outcome?
- #8 - Looking at the big picture; what does accomplisheing this outcome do for you?
- #9 - Other areas of your life that are positively influenced because you have accomplished this outcome?